Schools are only as good as the people who work in, lead and support them. We want you to have a long and happy career with us.
Pay & Performance Development
At The King’s School, we adhere to the nationally agreed terms and conditions for both teaching and support staff.
We have an active Performance Management system for both teaching and support staff in order to enable you to develop your career in the direction you want. We are currently investing in further IT systems to support this, as part of our ongoing commitment in this area. We actively encourage CPD and provide many opportunities for Training and Development.
We recognise that it is not just the pay, but also the other benefits you receive by being part of The King’s School. Therefore, in addition to your basic pay, we offer core benefits which include:
• A contributory pension scheme, relevant to your role;
• Occupational sick pay;
• Active CPD and training opportunities;
• Childcare vouchers (via salary sacrifice);
• Cycle to work scheme (via salary sacrifice).
• An Employee Assistance Programme that includes: GP Helpline, Optical and Eye Care, Occupational Health Assistance, Practical and Emotional Wellbeing Support, a Wellbeing App, Staff discounts and other benefits.